The basalt casting plate manufacturer expounds that the electric regulating basalt casting valve in the real industry and mining has been widely used. The electric regulating basalt casting valve is usually composed of the angle stroke electric actuator and the butterfly valve through mechanical connection and after installation and commissioning. According to the action mode, the electric regulating cast basalt valves are classified into switch type and regulation type. The following is a further description of the electric regulating cast basalt valve. Two key points of installation of electric regulating cast basalt valve:
1) The installation position, height and inlet and outlet direction must meet the design requirements. Note that the direction of medium flow shall be consistent with the direction of the arrow marked on the valve body, and the connection shall be firm and tight.
2) Visual inspection must be carried out before the installation of electric regulating cast basalt valve, and the nameplate of the valve shall comply with the provisions of the current national standard manual valve  mark GB 12220. For the valves with working pressure greater than 1.0 MPa and cut-off effect on the main pipe, the strength and tightness test shall be carried out before installation, and they can be used only after they are qualified. During the strength test, the test pressure shall be 1.5 times of the nominal pressure, and the duration shall not be less than 5min. The valve shell and filler shall be free of leakage. The electric regulating cast basalt valve can be divided into offset plate, vertical plate, inclined plate and lever type according to the structural form. According to the sealing form, it can be divided into relatively sealing type and hard sealing type. The soft seal type is generally sealed with rubber ring, and the hard seal type is usually sealed with face ring. According to the connection type, the electric regulating cast basalt valve can be divided into flange connection and wafer connection. According to the transmission mode, it can be divided into manual, gear transmission, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric.
1. During installation, the valve disc shall stop at the closed position.
2. The opening position shall be determined according to the rotation angle of the valve ball.
3. For cast basalt valve with bypass valve, the bypass valve shall be opened before opening.
4. The electric regulating cast basalt valve shall be installed according to the installation instructions of the manufacturer, and the cast basalt valve with large weight shall be provided with a solid foundation.