1. The manufacturer of cast basalt plate introduces that the use of cast basalt pipe valve must ensure that the inflation pressure of the sealing ring of the plug-in cast basalt pipe valve is 1.5bar greater than the working pressure in the valve.
2. Generally, when the standard cast basalt pipe valve is opened, the pressure difference at the inlet and outlet is less than 0.1MPa. If this differential pressure increases, a non-standard design must be used.
3. After the dome of the cast basalt pipe valve is closed in place, it shall be inflated and sealed immediately. Before opening, inflate the plug-in seal ring to relieve the pressure, and then immediately open the cast basalt pipe valve. When it is opened and used under the condition of internal and external differential pressure, it must be completed within 0.3-2.0 seconds. Its installation position and working conditions are different, and the required speed is different. If necessary, please install a fast exhaust valve in the air circuit of the cylinder to ensure the rapid opening of the cast basalt pipe valve.
4. If the operating temperature of the cast basalt pipe valve is higher than 80 ℃, please inject No. 4 composite calcium based 2 molybdenum sulfide grease into the oil cups on both sides of the valve every week, check and inject oil once a week, which can better ensure the operation of the cast basalt pipe valve. If the material temperature is higher than 120 ℃, be sure to use grease.
5. If the sector cylinder cast basalt pipe valve is installed horizontally, it must be ensured that the dome is in the upper half of the valve when the cast basalt pipe valve is open.